Thu, 10 November 2016
- Mark incorrectly referred to Due For a Win co-host Craig as Greg.
- There are actually two Jim's from New York who contributed to the show, not just one as we claimed. One of them caught the 90°/180° mistake from Episode #112 and sent us the PayPal donation. The other one reported that buy bets were gone from Downtown Grand.
- Penn National Gaming doesn't own Hollywood Casino Jamul. It is owned by the Jamul Indian Village and managed by Penn National Gaming.
- The timeline for the Paris power outage was a little muddled. Here's what happened:
- 03-Nov 09:45 AM: Power goes out
- 03-Nov 10:30 PM: Power is partially restored
- 04-Nov 12:25 AM: Guests are allowed to return to their rooms
- Mark incorrectly referred to Marc Meltzer as being from MeltzVegas. MeltzVegas is Marc's Twitter handle. His website is EDGe Vegas.
- Measure C (not Prop C) that would have raised hotel taxes to build a stadium for the Chargers got 43% of the vote, not 38%.
- Dr. Mike is going to the National Finals Rodeo, but not on the same weekend as Caesars Great Gift Wrap Up.
-- posted at: 2:58pm PST